Who we are?
Evesham Abbey Trust is a registered charity (1165547) based at Unit 3 Riverside Shopping Centre, Bridge Street, Evesham, WR11 4RD.
What is this notice?
In order to provide our services, we may need to process Personal Data from time to time. This Personal Data may be about you or other people. This notice explains how we will use the Personal Data we hold.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession, or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation, (the GDPR).
Evesham Abbey Trust is the data controller. This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
The types of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information;
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Email address
- Phone numbers
- Volunteer Event Information (e.g dietary, medical requirements)
- Recruitment Information (CV, certificates)
- Photographs and video footage during events, fundraising activities and on-site activities
How we collect your personal data
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You completed a volunteer registration form
- You completed a supporter registration form
- You submitted a website or social media enquiry
- You emailed or phoned the Trust directly
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public
- To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity
- To manage our employees and volunteers
- To maintain our own accounts and records (including financial)
- To inform you of news, events, activities and volunteer opportunities
- To administer membership and supporter records
- To evaluate our progress
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Explicit consent of the data subject so we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and volunteering opportunities.
Sharing your personal data.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared with other members of the Trust to carry out a service, or for purposes connected with the Trust.
We may also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data, such as statistical, which we collect from interactions with volunteers and people engaged with the project. Aggregated Data may be derived from Personal Data but since it cannot be used to identify an individual, it is not Personal Data.
How we store your personal data?
Your information is securely stored electronically on the Evesham Abbey Trust database. We keep volunteer, supporters and employee information for the duration of the Evesham Abbey Trust Project. (Anticipated end date of the Project is December 2022). We will then dispose of your information. You can request to remove your personal data at any time from the Evesham Abbey Trust database.
Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data;
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which the Trust holds about you
- The right to correct, rectify, block or erase information regarded as wrong information
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights or queries please contact Natalie Hanson, Community Engagement Officer, email@example.com 01386 335361.
You can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office on https://ico.org.uk/concerns
Evesham Abbey Trust
Unit 3 Riverside Shopping Centre
Registered charity (1165547)